Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Good luck not eating this entire Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake in one sitting!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 3 8-inch cake pans with cooking spray. You can also use 9-inch pans.
- First, make the chocolate cookie layers. In a large bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour, cocoa powder and baking soda until fully combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Separate batter into two of the cake pans.
- Next, make the chocolate chip cookie layer. In a large bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and baking powder until fully combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the remaining cake pan.
- Bake cookie cakes for 18 to 20 minutes, or until baked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, stack and frost in between layers with chocolate frosting. Pour melted white chocolate over the top of the cake. Pipe chocolate frosting on top and place halved chocolate chip cookies around the outside.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.