Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
You guys. YOU GUYS! Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars for the win!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine together chocolate cake mix, 1 beaten egg and softened butter. Mix until a thick dough is formed.
- Press dough firmly and evenly into greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg, sour cream and vanilla extract until smooth and combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over cake mix, spreading out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheesecake begins to brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.