Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Banana Bread
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Banana Bread! Oh yes, you read that correctly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas. Add sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, folding gently until fully combined.
- In another large bowl, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add egg and vanilla, continue beating. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread half of the banana bread batter in the bottom of the bread pan. Top with cream cheese mixture, then the remainder of the bread batter. If desired, line with sliced bananas and top with more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 1 hour. After 40 minutes, cover with tin foil so it doesn’t burn.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.