Chocolate Chip Brownie Skillet
Decisions are hard. And choosing between brownies or cookies is basically an impossible task, so we made an executive decision to bake up a treat with a little something for everyone. Say hey to the Chocolate Chip Brownie Skillet: half organic brownie, half organic sea salt chocolate chip cookie and 100% amazing.
Make sure to grab a scoop from this skillet when it’s fresh out of the oven, ’cause the fudgey brownie, melted chocolate chips and crisp, chewy cookie crust is even better served piping hot — with a scoop of ice cream slowly melting on top.
BRB baking another one RIGHT NOW.
- Melting a little butter into your cast-iron skillet will help to season it for brownie-baking.
- Do not attempt to make this recipe on a stovetop! Ovens only, folks.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Using a wooden spoon or the paddle attachment on your stand mixer, combine egg, butter and Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. Roll finished cookie dough into a large ball, wrap tightly and place in the fridge for 30 - 60 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, combine eggs, butter, water and Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix. Pour mix into lightly greased skillet and bake for 22 minutes.
4) Remove brownies from the oven and set aside.
5) On a lightly floured surface, roll cookie dough out into a skillet-sized disk (approximately 1/4 inch thick) and center it on top of the brownie layer. Bake for another 15 - 20 minutes or until cookie layer is golden brown and crispy.
6) Serve a scoop of this skillet while it's still hot! Add a scoop of ice cream and grab a spoon for a next-level treat.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.