Chicken Tortellini Soup
These cold temperatures call for a soup that’s warm, tasty and easy. So enjoy a bowl of Chicken Tortellini Soup.
Instructions1) In a large sauce pan over medium heat, heat olive oil and add onions. Once onions are softened, add red bell peppers, carrots and garlic. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Add chicken to pot and season with salt, pepper, dried thyme and chili flakes. Stir to coat.
3) Add chicken broth to pot, stir. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until chicken is fully cooked through. Once done, remove chicken from pot, chop into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
4) Bring heat back up to medium-high, add tortellinis to pot and cook for 10 minutes, or until tortellinis are done.
5) Reduce heat to medium and add chicken back to pot. Stir in chopped parsley, heavy cream, spinach and Parmesan. Cook for 2 more minutes.
6) Remove from heat, season with more salt and pepper if needed, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.