Chicken Mac And Cheese Casserole
1) Cook macaroni according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) To make the mac and cheese, heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and cook for 2 minutes, whisking constantly. Gradually add milk and continue whisking until blended.
4) Whisk in cheddar cheese, garlic salt, black pepper and mustard. Continue whisking until cheese is fully melted and sauce is thick.
5) Pour cheese sauce over cooked pasta. Add shredded chicken and mix until everything is combined and pasta is fully coated. Scoop pasta into a greased baking dish.
6) To make the topping, combine breadcrumbs, butter and cheddar cheese. Spread evenly over the top of the pasta.
7) Bake for 20 minutes, or until top is golden brown and crunchy.
8) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Garnish with diced tomatoes and fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.