Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups
These Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups are the perfect appetizer for your next party. And don’t forget to make them with Perdue Chicken Short Cuts! They make cooking a breeze.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Microwave Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast for 35 seconds.
- Grease a pie pan or 9-inch cake dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Slightly roll out puff pastry. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Layer with Swiss cheese, deli ham, and Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast.
- Gently roll up the puff pastry and cut into 10 slices. Place slices into greased baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While roll-ups bake, combine dijon mustard and honey in a small bowl to make honey mustard.
- Remove roll-ups from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve roll-ups with honey mustard and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.