Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups
These Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups are the perfect appetizer for your next party. And don’t forget to make them with Perdue Chicken Short Cuts! They make cooking a breeze.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Microwave Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast for 35 seconds.
2) Grease a pie pan or 9-inch cake dish with cooking spray and set aside.
3) Slightly roll out puff pastry. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Layer with Swiss cheese, deli ham and Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast.
4) Gently roll up puff pastry and cut into 10 slices. Place slices into greased baking dish.
5) Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
6) While roll-ups bake, combine dijon mustard and honey in a small bowl to make honey mustard.
7) Remove roll-ups from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
8) Serve roll-ups with honey mustard and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.