Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Allow all of these words to bring you joy: Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole.
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Spread crescent roll dough into a 9×13 baking dish, pinching together the seams. Bake for 10 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and ranch until combined.
4) In another bowl, add 6 slices of crumbled bacon, shredded chicken and 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise/ranch mixture. Mix until fully combined.
5) Spread remaining mayonnaise/ranch mixture over baked crescent dough. Top with chicken mixture, shredded cheese and chopped tomatoes.
6) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
7) Remove from oven and top with remaining 2 slices of crumbled bacon and chopped green onion. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.