Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Allow all of these words to bring you joy: Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread crescent roll dough into a 9×13 baking dish, pinching together the seams. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and ranch until combined.
- In another bowl, add 6 slices of crumbled bacon, shredded chicken and 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise/ranch mixture. Mix until fully combined.
- Spread remaining mayonnaise/ranch mixture over baked crescent dough. Top with chicken mixture, shredded cheese and chopped tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining 2 slices of crumbled bacon and chopped green onion. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.