Chicken And Waffle Sandwiches
Prepare your body, for these Chicken And Waffle Sandwiches are about to become your favorite meal, morning, noon or night!
1) Cook 4 waffles on a waffle iron and set aside.
2) Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dip chicken pieces first in flour, then in beaten egg and finally in flour again, making sure they're fully coated.
3) Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil. Heat until it reaches 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Carefully add chicken to hot oil. Fry for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the outside is golden brown and the inside is cooked through. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
5) Cut waffles in half, diagonally. Spread butter on both halves. Top with a piece of fried chicken and maple syrup.
6) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.