Cherry Pretzel Squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, brown sugar and butter. Spread half of the pretzel mixture along bottom of 9×13 baking dish. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool.
- While the pretzel mixture is baking, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in large mixing bowl. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cooled baked pretzel crust.
- Spread both cans of Lucky Leaf® Cherry Fruit Filling over the cream cheese layer, then spread the remaining cream cheese mixture over the fruit filling.
- Sprinkle with the remaining pretzel mixture. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.