Cheesy Twisty Bread
There’s just something magical that happens when you mix cheese and puff pastry. And that magic is very evident in this Cheesy Twisty Bread. It’s so easy, so tasty and really fun to eat.
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Grease and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Slightly roll out the first sheet of puff pastry and place on baking sheet. Spread Boursin cheese evenly over it. Sprinkle with half of your Parmesan cheese and all of the chopped cilantro. Slightly roll out second sheet of puff pastry and place it over the cheese.
4) Place a small bowl in the middle of the dough, and using a pizza cutter or very sharp knife, cut the dough into 4 squares. (The bowl helps create a middle you don’t cut for all the twists to be pulled from.) If using square puff pastry, cut the corners of the square to create a circle. In each quarter, cut 5 strips.
5) Very gently, twist each strip of dough 5 to 6 times. Continue until all strips of dough have been twisted. Remove bowl from middle, brush everything with egg wash and top with garlic powder, onion powder and remaining parmesan cheese.
6) Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve while warm and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.