Cheesy Texas Toast
Need an easy breakfast? Or maybe something tasty to snack on? Throw together a bunch of Cheesy Texas Toast! It’s like happiness, in bread and cheese form.
- Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking tray with foil and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, garlic, garlic powder, and dried parsley flakes until combined.
- Lay bread on a baking sheet, and butter the top sides with half of the butter spread. Broil for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, flip over and butter the other side. Top each slice of bread with as much cheddar cheese as you desire.
- Place back in the oven and broil until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Garnish with parsley if desired, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.