Cheesy Taco Sticks
In our quest to eat even more taco foods, we bring to you Cheesy Taco Sticks. You can thank us later.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain any excess fat. Add taco seasoning and stir until combined. Remove from heat.
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough and cut into 10 rectangles.
- On each rectangle, add cheddar cheese, about 1 tablespoon of browned beef, jack cheese and diced tomatoes. Roll pizza dough closed, making sure to pinch all of the seams together. Place each taco stick, seam side down, on a baking tray.
- In a bowl, add melted butter, garlic powder and dried parsley. Mix to combine and brush onto each taco stick.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.