Cheesy Chili Pasta Casserole
Chili and pasta? This is will become an instant favorite!
Instructions1) Cook penne according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2) In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil. Add onions, garlic and chili peppers. Cook for about 3 minutes. Add ground beef, stir and cook until browned. Drain grease.
3) Reduce heat to medium and stir in corn, kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, enchilada sauce, salt, pepper, paprika, red pepper flakes and sugar. Turn heat to low, and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in heavy cream, cheddar and mozzarella. Add pasta and mix until pasta is combined and fully coated.
5) Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish and add pasta to dish. Top with more cheddar and mozzarella.
6) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake pasta for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly golden.
7) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Top wth crushed tortilla chips, heirloom tomatoes and parsley. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.