Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells
Dinner doesn’t get much easier or tastier than these Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells. We’re obsessed with them.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken and ricotta cheese. Set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat, heat olive oil and add garlic and onions. Cook for 5 minutes, or until tender. Add tomato sauce and heavy cream. Stir to combine. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Pour half of the tomato sauce in the bottom of an oven-safe casserole dish. Fill pasta shells with chicken and ricotta mixture and place, filling side down, over the sauce in the dish. Cover with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.