Cheeseburger Tater Tot Cups
You know how much you love cheeseburgers and tater tots? Well prepare yourself for the tastiness that happens when you bring them together for Cheeseburger Tater Tot Cups.
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground beef, onion, salt and pepper. Brown meat. Drain excess fat.
3) Turn off heat and to the skillet add relish, mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise. Stir to combine.
4) Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray. Press 4 to 5 tater tots into each tin. Bake for 10 minutes.
5) Remove tater tots from oven and press down into the tins to create a crust. Sprinkle each tater tot cup with cheese, top with beef mixture, then more cheese and finally, sprinkle with chopped bacon.
6) Bake for 15 more minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7) Serve with sauce of your choice (we suggest a garlic aioli!) and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.