Cheeseburger Stuffed Bundt Cake
Now this is some seriously cheesy goodness!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out French loaf dough on a lightly floured surface. Brush with BBQ sauce and cover with ground beef, sautéed onions and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Gently roll dough and carefully place in bundt pan. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- While bundt bakes, make your cheese sauce. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add flour and whisk until golden brown. Very gradually whisk in milk, beer and cayenne pepper until smooth. Finally, gradually whisk in cheese until smooth and fully melted.
- Flip bundt pan upside down and remove cheeseburger. Cover in cheese sauce and top with chopped bacon. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.