Already planning your Super Bowl party menu? Of course you are! Because you are a responsible person who wants to literally throw the greatest Super Bowl party of all time. So how do you go about achieving this goal? Step 1) Have a giant TV. Step 2) Serve these Cheeseburger Sliders. Trust us. Your guests will be fawning.
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a skillet over high heat, add ground beef, salt, pepper, mustard powder and paprika. Cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and onions, stir and cook until beef is cooked through.
3) Add diced tomatoes and shredded cheddar cheese to beef. Stir to mix and cook until cheese is fully melted. Remove from heat.
4) Cut sheet of dinner rolls horizontally with a serrated knife. Grease an oven-safe baking dish and place bottom rolls in dish. Evenly spread beef over bread. Top with sliced cheese, then top half of buns.
5) In a small bowl add melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard and sesame seeds. Stir until combined.
6) Evenly pour butter mixture over the top of the sliders.
7) Bake for 25 minutes, or until sliders look golden brown.
8) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.