Cheese Crusted Bacon-Topped Chicken
Looking for a new chicken recipe to try for dinner? Enjoy Cheese Crusted Bacon-Topped Chicken! It’s easy and super yummy.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together egg and water. In a separate bowl, combine Parmesan, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Dip each chicken breasts in egg wash, then coat thoroughly in Parmesan mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and fry chicken until the outside is crispy.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, top with asiago cheese and chopped bacon. Return to oven and broil until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.