Cheddar Bacon Dog Biscuits
Why should only be humans who get to have all the baking fun? This time, it’s all about your precious pooch with these Cheddar Bacon Dog Biscuits. If you’re feeling up to it, humans can eat them, too! Just make sure your dog doesn’t have a dairy allergy.
Instructions1) In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, egg and butter. Once combined, add the milk and continue whisking until everything is combined.
2) Slowly add the white flour and the wheat flour, mixing until you form a dough.
3) Add the cheese and bacon, kneading together until the cheese and bacon are combined into the dough. Covered the dough and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
4) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
5) Sprinkle flour over your work space and roll out the dough, keeping it roughly 1/4th of an inch thick. Cut out shapes with the cookie cutter of your choice, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6) Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Allow to cool and keep them on hand as treats for your pooch!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.