Carrot Cake In A Jar
Planning a party, or just want something fun for dessert? Enjoy Carrot Cake In A Jar! Or even, Carrot Cake In A Glass! Honestly, whatever you have on hand works.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rectangular cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, powdered ginger and vanilla powder.
- To the dry mix, add vegetable oil and eggs. Stir to combined. Mix in grated carrots.
- Pour cake batter into the lined cake pan. Bake for 20 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center. Remove cake from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While cake cools, making your frosting. Beat heavy cream until fluffy. Add Nutella and peanut butter, continue beating until combined and fluffy.
- Remove cake from pan. Using the jars or glasses you’ll be serving them in, cut out circles from the cake. Place one cake round inside the jar, top with frosting, then another slice of cake and more frosting. If desired, place 1 fondant carrot on top of each cake.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.