Carne Asada Kimchi Fries
Recipe courtesy of Addicted 2 Recipes!
- To make the carne asada, combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix together to combine. Place the beef in a large resealable bag and add the marinade. Mix together and place in the refrigerator for 8-24 hours.
- Grill the beef or cook it in a pan until it reaches the desired temperature. Set aside.
- Cook the french fries according to package instructions.
- In a saute pan, combine ingredients for caramelized kimchi. Cook over medium heat until liquid evaporates and kimchi becomes caramelized.
- To make the sauce, combine mayonnaise and minced LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce. Mix until combined.
- To serve, layer the fries, beef, caramelized kimchi, cheese, onions, cilantro, and sauce. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.