Carne Asada Kimchi Fries
Recipe courtesy of Addicted 2 Recipes!
Instructions1) To make the carne asada, combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix together to combine. Place the beef in a large resealable bag and add the marinade. Mix together and place in the refrigerator for 8-24 hours.
2) Grill the beef or cook it in a pan until it reaches the desired temperature. Set aside.
3) Cook the french fries according to package instructions.
4) In a saute pan, combine ingredients for caramelized kimchi. Cook over medium heat until liquid evaporates and kimchi becomes caramelized.
5) To make the sauce, combine mayonnaise and minced LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce. Mix until combined.
6) To serve, layer the fries, beef, caramelized kimchi, cheese, onions, cilantro and sauce. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.