Caramel Chocolate Cookie Bars
You won’t be able to get enough of these gooey, gooey Caramel Chocolate Cookie Bars!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In another, larger bowl, add granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until combined. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Continue beating until combined.
- Beat in the dry mixture on low until well combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread half of the cookie dough to the bottom of the greased pan and press into an even layer. Top with unwrapped soft caramels. Top with remaining cookie dough, pressing it into an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.