Caprese Stuffed Portobellos
Now this is some cheesy goodness right here.
- Preheat oven to broil. Prepare mushrooms.
- In a small saucepan, or microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, garlic and parsley. Melt butter and allow garlic to become fragrant. Brush mushrooms with butter mixture.
- In another small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes. Mixture should thicken and reduce to a glaze.
- Fill each mushroom with mozzarella and top with cherry tomatoes. Broil for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted and mushroom are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with shredded basil. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.