California Yogurt Tarts
These California Yogurt Tarts are perfect for parties, snacks, or even to keep in the fridge for a morning treat! And the best part? You can make them with whatever fruits you want!
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, shredded coconut, chia seeds and cinnamon.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt together California butter and honey. Pour mixture over oats and mix to combine.
- Scoop out mixture into muffin tin, pressing the oats down to form little cups. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While the tart cups cool, make your filling. In a bowl, mix together California yogurt, maple syrup and sugar until combined.
- Scoop yogurt mixture into each tart cup and top with blueberries, strawberries and kiwis. (Feel free to use any other fruit you’d like!)
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.