California Turkey Sliders
Not sure what to do with those Thanksgiving leftovers? Make California Turkey Sliders!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon California butter.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the dinner rolls in half. Place the bottom half of the rolls in the baking dish.
- Add a layer of California Monterey Jack cheese slices, then a layer of turkey. Top with cranberry sauce and remaining California Monterey Jack cheese slices. Place the top half of the dinner rolls on top.
- Microwave 3 tablespoons of California butter in a small bowl until melted. Mix with garlic powder and brush over the tops of the rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until top has browned and cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.