Get The Recipe: California Salsa Verde Chilaquiles
A breakfast dish you are sure to love, especially with the tasty addition of Real California Milk Queso Fresco and Oaxaca Cheese!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a cast iron skillet.
2) In a small bowl, combine corn, red onion, cilantro and California Queso Fresco to make corn salsa.
3) Layer 1/2 of the tortilla chips in the cast iron skillet. Top with 1/2 of the salsa verde and 1/2 of the chicken. Repeat layers. Top with 1/2 of the corn salsa and California Oaxaca Cheese.
4) Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
5) Remove from oven and top with sliced avocados, fried eggs and remaining corn salsa. Serve and enjoy!