California Breakfast Casserole
This California Breakfast Casserole is definitely going to become your go-to brunch meal!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cook bacon in a skillet until crispy. Remove from skillet, drain and chop. Set aside.
3) To the same skillet, add mushrooms and bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes until softened and the edges begin to brown. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat and set aside.
4) In a large bowl, beat together Real California cottage cheese, eggs and whole milk until combined.
5) Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with Real California butter. Add veggie mix and chopped bacon to the bottom of the baking dish. Top with most of the California Colby-Jack and California cheddar cheese, reserving some. Pour egg mixture evenly into dish. Top with remaining cheese.
6) Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
7) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.