California Breakfast Blueberry Yogurt Cookies
Have dessert for breakfast with these family-friendly California Breakfast Blueberry Yogurt Cookies. Don’t forget the Real California Milk yogurt.
- Preheat oven to a 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together California yogurt, eggs, sugar, baking powder and salt until combined. Gradually whisk in flour until combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Scoop large spoonfuls of batter onto lined cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cookies are a light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.