Pizza + cookie = happiness
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a pizza pan.
2) In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar with a mixer until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
4) Add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat on low until combined. Gently fold in butterscotch chips and caramels.
5) Transfer cookie dough to pizza pan and flatten into the shape of a pizza, making sure the cookie just reach the sides of the pan.
6) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
7) Cut into slices, top with whipped cream and caramel sauce, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.