Buffalo Chicken Rolls
Come join us as we eat all the Buffalo Chicken Rolls we possibly can.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, Monterey Jack cheese, salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper until fully combined.
3) Roll out crescent roll dough and pinch seams together. Evenly spread chicken mixture over dough. Carefully roll up and cut into 9 slices.
4) Place slices on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
5) Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.