Brownie Batter Crinkles
- Lining your pans with parchment paper keeps the cookies from sticking and keeps you from having to wash two pans!
- Add in 1/4 teaspoon of mint extract to our vanilla frosting for a mint kick!
- Love another one of our frostings? Swap out the vanilla frosting for the flavor of your choice.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and oil. Add Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix and mix to combine with a spatula (dough will be thick).
3) Use a mini spring-loaded ice cream scoop or a spoon to portion out tablespoon-size cookies on prepared baking sheet. Place in refrigerator and chill for 10 minutes.
4) Remove from refrigerator and roll brownie cookie dough into a ball with your hands and then roll in powdered sugar. Repeat with remaining dough and place back onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
5) Bake for 16 - 18 minutes, or until cookies are soft in the middle and crispy around the edges. Cool completely.
6) Spread vanilla frosting on one side of a brownie crinkle cookie and sandwich another one on top. Repeat with remaining cookies and frosting.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.