Breakfast Pizza With Hash Brown Crust
Who says you can’t have pizza for breakfast? Because you totally should when it’s this delicious Breakfast Pizza With Hash Brown Crust. You’re gonna be obsessed with it.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the shredded hash browns on a pizza pan and press into a crust shape. Drizzle with melted butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, fry 8 slices of bacon and make scrambled eggs.
- Remove crust from the oven and top with the scrambled eggs. Next, crumble the bacon and sprinkle it over the eggs. Follow the bacon with the diced ham, and any other toppings you desire. Cover it all with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Return the breakfast pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.