Now typically, kolaches are a pastry filled with fruit. But we’re mixing things up a little bit with these Breakfast Kolaches. They are so good!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add beaten eggs to skillet and scramble. Once there is no more liquid, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle flour on a clean work surface and roll out crescent dough. Pinch seems together and using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 8 pieces.
- Top each piece of dough with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and 1 sausage link. Gently roll up dough around filling. Place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush each kolache with egg wash and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.