Now typically, kolaches are a pastry filled with fruit. But we’re mixing things up a little bit with these Breakfast Kolaches. They are so good!
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
2) Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add beaten eggs to skillet and scramble. Once there is no more liquid, remove from heat.
3) Sprinkle flour on a clean work surface and roll out crescent dough. Pinch seems together and using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 8 pieces.
4) Top each piece of dough with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and 1 sausage link. Gently roll up dough around filling. Place on greased baking sheet.
5) Brush each kolache with egg wash and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6) Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
7) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.