Breakfast Egg Boat
Come sail away into a delicious wonderland with this Breakfast Egg Boat. It’s super easy and oh my goodness, does it taste magical.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook bacon in a skillet. Once crispy, remove from the oven and set aside.
- Add chopped peppers to skillet and cook for 5 minutes, or until lightly softened.
- In a bowl, combine cooked peppers and beaten eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Stir.
- Cut the top off the French loaf and hollow out the inside. Be careful not to remove too much of the inside, as you do still want it to be sturdy.
- Layer cooked bacon on the bottom, cover with egg mixture, and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until bread is golden and eggs are cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.