Breakfast Cereal Donuts
Why yes, Breakfast Cereal Donuts all day everyday!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slightly roll out puff pastry dough on a floured surface. Brush the bottom half with egg wash, then fold over to make a rectangle.
- Using cookie cutter, cut donuts out of dough. Use a smaller cookie cutter, make the hole in the center. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- While donuts cool, make the icing. Mix together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract until desired consistency is reached. If icing is too thick, add a little more milk. If it’s too thin, add a little more powdered sugar. When icing is ready, add several drops of food coloring and mix in.
- Dip donuts into icing, then dip into cereal. Place iced donuts on parchment and cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.