Bread Bowl Fondue
This is it. The greatest Bread Bowl Fondue EVER CREATED.
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Cut out three squares from the top of the sourdough to make three "bowls." Set the bread you remove aside.
3) In the first square, place half of the brie cheese and top with paprika, nutmeg, caramelized onions and the remaining brie cheese.
4) In the second square, place half of the Swiss cheese and top with sliced ham and remaining Swiss cheese.
5) In the third square, place half of the bocconcini cheese and top with sliced tomato, basil and remaining bocconcini cheese. Carefully place sourdough loaf on baking sheet.
6) Take the bread you removed from the bowl and cut into 1/2 inch bread sticks.
7) In a bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic and parsley. Toss bread sticks in olive oil mixture and place on baking sheet next to sourdough loaf.
8) Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted and bread is crispy.
9) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.