Bread Bowl Fondue
This is it. The greatest Bread Bowl Fondue EVER CREATED.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut out three squares from the top of the sourdough to make three “bowls.” Set the bread you remove aside.
- In the first square, place half of the brie cheese and top with paprika, nutmeg, caramelized onions and the remaining brie cheese.
- In the second square, place half of the Swiss cheese and top with sliced ham and remaining Swiss cheese.
- In the third square, place half of the bocconcini cheese and top with sliced tomato, basil and remaining bocconcini cheese. Carefully place the sourdough loaf on the baking sheet.
- Take the bread you removed from the bowl and cut into 1/2 inch breadsticks.
- In a bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic and parsley. Toss breadsticks in olive oil mixture and place on the baking sheet next to the sourdough loaf.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted and bread is crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.