Brazilian Rub Salmon
Give your salmon kick any day of the week!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, Spanish smoked paprika, paprika, chili powder, garlic and olive oil.
- Generously grease lined baking sheet with cooking spray and place salmons on tray. Season with salt and pepper. Spread spice mixture evenly on top of salmon. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.