Brazilian Rub Salmon
Give your salmon kick any day of the week!
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2) In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, Spanish smoked paprika, paprika, chili powder, garlic and olive oil.
3) Generously grease lined baking sheet with cooking spray and place salmons on tray. Season with salt and pepper. Spread spice mixture evenly on top of salmon. Drizzle with lemon juice.
4) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
5) Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.