Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes With Whipped Lemon Butter
Blueberries and lemon are a winning combination. And they’ll make breakfast amazing with this recipe for Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes with Whipped Lemon Butter!
Instructions1) In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, eggs, salt, sugar, yogurt, melted butter, milk, baking powder and baking soda until combined.
2) In a standing mixer with the paddle attachment, whip the 1/4 cup of softened butter and lemon zest on high speed for 3 to 4 minutes or until light and fluffy. Set aside.
3) Heat a large skillet with a small amount of butter over medium heat and pour in 4 to 6 ounces of pancake batter.
4) Once it's poured, immediately add 15 to 20 blueberries right on top of the pancake batter and cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom side.
5) Flip the pancake and continue cooking until golden brown on both sides and cooked throughout.
6) Repeat the process until the batter is gone.
7) Serve with whipped lemon butter. Compliment these pancakes by serving them alongside Dutch Farms crisp cooked bacon and Dutch Farms orange juice.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.