Blueberry Mint Yogurt Cake
Deliciously moist vanilla yogurt cake with the perfect blueberry mint topping. Yes PLEASE!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a circular cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- First, make the cake. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla yogurt until smooth. Add flour and baking powder. Beat until combined and smooth.
- Pour cake batter into the greased cake pan. Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the cake. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- While cake bakes, make the blueberry topping. In a saucepan, mix together all the ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Continue simmering until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour blueberry sauce over yogurt cake, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.