Blueberry Cheesecake Roll-Ups
You know what you should make for dessert? Blueberry Cheesecake Roll-Ups!
1) In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar and vanilla extract until combined.
2) Evenly divide cream cheese mixture between tortillas. Then divide blueberry jam among the tortillas.
3) Fold in the sides of the tortillas and roll up tightly, like a burrito.
4) Heat about 1 inch of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5) Carefully add roll-ups to oil and fry until crispy and golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Make sure both sides brown evenly. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
6) Top roll-ups with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.