Blueberry Cheesecake Roll-Ups
Do you know what you should make for dessert? Blueberry Cheesecake Roll-Ups!
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar and vanilla extract until combined.
- Evenly divide cream cheese mixture between tortillas. Then divide blueberry jam among the tortillas.
- Fold in the sides of the tortillas and roll up tightly, like a burrito.
- Heat about 1 inch of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Carefully add roll-ups to oil and fry until crispy and golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Make sure both sides brown evenly. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Top roll-ups with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.