Blue Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
Once you make Blue Cheese Stuffed Meatballs, you’ll never want any other kind of meatballs again!
- Heat oil in a skillet. Saute onions over medium heat until caramelized. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Pour wine into skillet to start the red wine reduction. Heat until it starts to bubble.
- Meanwhile, add ground beef, tomatoes, spinach and garlic powder to a large bowl. Mix until fully combined.
- Form meatballs with your hands. Slightly flatten the meatballs and fill with blue cheese, closing back up into a ball.
- Add caramelized onions back into the red wine sauce and stir. Add meatballs to skillet, cover and cook until meatballs are cooked through. Make sure to flip meatballs halfway through so both sides cook evenly.
- Serve meatballs with gravy from pan and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.