Beer-Glazed Brat & Sauerkraut Sliders
You guys!!! It’s time for Oktoberfest!!! Try something different and delicious with these c!
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Place bratwursts into a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and drizzle with oil.
3) Mix 1 tablespoon brown sugar, dry mustard, onion powder, black pepper and beer in a large bowl. Whisk until sugar dissolves.
4) Pour over the brats. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover and raise heat to medium to allow the sauce to start thickening. Cook for another 15 - 20 minutes. Remove sausage from skillet onto a platter.
5) Add 1 tablespoon brown sugar to remaining liquid and allow the sauce to thicken further. Add the sauerkraut to the skillet and cook in the sauce for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
6) Slice sausage in half, then half again. Place slider bottoms into an oven safe dish, brush with butter and top with sausage, sauerkraut, swiss cheese and top buns. Brush with butter and bake for 12 minutes.
7) Remove from oven, serve with a beer and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.