Beer-Battered Cheeseburger Bites
A party isn’t a party without Beer-Battered Cheeseburger Bites. Trust us!
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with foil; set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, onions and cheddar cheese. Using your hands, make mini cheeseburger bites and place on baking tray. Broil for 10 minutes.
3) While cheeseburger bites cook, make your beer batter. Whisk together flour, baking powder, cayenne pepper and pepper. Gradually whisk in beer until a thick batter forms.
4) Remove cheeseburger bites from oven and allow to cool completely.
5) Add oil to a deep pot, about halfway. Heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6) Dip cooled cheeseburger bites in beer batter and carefully add to hot oil. Fry until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from hot oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
7) Serve with ketchup, mustard or other dipping sauce of choice and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.