Beer And Wine Braised Short Ribs
You won’t feel bad mixing beer and wine for this incredible short ribs recipe!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat oil in a large dutch oven or deep oven-safe pot over high heat. Add short ribs to pot, season with salt and pepper and sear until golden brown on both sides. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add onions to the pot and cook until tender. Pour in red wine, stir and scrape the bottom of the pan to release those flavors.
- Stir in beer, beef broth, Worcestershire, tomato paste, bay leaf and gravy thickener. Bring a boil.
- Remove from heat and add short ribs back to the pot. Cook in the oven for 3 hours, or until short ribs are super tender.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.