Beef Broth With Greens And Orecchiette
Warm up on a cold day.
Instructions1) Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and keep warm
2) Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds
3) Add rapini greens and sauté for 30 more seconds or until wilted. Add broth
4) Do not boil just bring to simmer, simmer until rapini is tender, approximately 4 minutes
5) Season with salt and pepper to taste
6) Crack eggs into individual custard cups
7) In separate large saucepan, bring water and vinegar to simmer
8) Slide eggs from custard cups into simmering water and cook until desired firmness. Remove with slotted spoon
9) Divide greens, pasta and broth into eight bowls and top with poached egg
10) Top egg with sea salt
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.