Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups
These Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect for dessert, breakfast, snacking on in the middle of the day — WHATEVER YOU WANT!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, combine oats, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3) In another bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup, mashed bananas and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in coconut oil and milk.
4) Add wet ingredients to dry, and mix until fully combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
5) Scoop batter into greased muffin tin. Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
6) Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.