Baked Fruity Brie Braid
Say hello to our new obsession, Baked Fruity Brie Braid!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- On a floured surface, slightly roll out puff pastry. Spread a layer of apricot jam on puff pastry and place brie in the middle.
- In a bowl, mix together honey, raspberries and almond slices. Spoon mixture over brie.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut strips on the sides of the puff pastry, leaving the middle with the brie untouched. Fold the strips over the center, layering them over each other to create a braid. Place brie braid on a lined baking tray. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Garnish with more honey and sliced almonds, serve with bread and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.