Your slow cooker will make the most amazing baked apples.
- In a bowl, mix together old-fashioned oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- Cut the tops of the apples and core out with a sharp knife. Fill each apple with oats mixture.
- Place filled apples in the slow cooker and top each apple with a pad of butter, about 3/4 tablespoon.
- Pour water in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove carefully from slow cooker, serve with ice cream and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.