Bacon Potato Bites
What’s better than a baked potato, these Bacon Potato Bites! Plus, you can have as much fun with them as you want. More cheese! More bacon!
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and boil until softened.
2) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3) Remove potatoes from boiling water and cut each potato in half. Cut a tiny sliver from the bottom of each half, so the potatoes stand on their own. Scoop out the insides and add to a bowl. Make sure to leave enough in the potatoes to keep them sturdy.
4) To the bowl of potatoes, add bacon, cheddar cheese and butter. Mix together until fully combined.
5) Spoon mashed potatoes into potato halves. Place on lined baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
6) Garnish with sour cream and chopped green onions if desired, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.